We guarantee our Everyday Competition prices. If you find a lower everyday price on an identical product at a local retail competitor within 2 days of purchase, just bring us the competitor’s current advertisement. We will match their price and give you a gift voucher for the difference (claims need to be settled within 7 days of purchase from us). Please note, the maximum difference paid will be BHD 100. Our price guarantee does not apply to installation labour, to the competitor’s close-out, special order, discontinued, clearance, liquidation or to damaged products
These are the details of our price match guarantee:
- This offer is only valid on furniture.
- The product must be identical with the identical brand name, size, weight, colour, quantity and model number.
- Limit of one competitor price match per identical product, per guest.
- Price must be valid at the time the price match is requested.
- Retail price must be shown on the website or current print ad.
- Online prices will be validated by a Home Box team member.
- Competitor online items must be in stock at the time a price match is requested.
- On products that require delivery, we'll take delivery charges into account when comparing prices.
- Competitor catalogues can be matched as long as the catalogue displays a current date, retail price and meets all other competitor advertisement match qualifications.
- If the product is not available in a Home Box store, a repeat check will not be done to match the online price or competitor’s print ad.
- We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the product.
- In case of any ambiguity in terms of ascertaining the eligibility of the gift voucher arising due to price difference, Home Box brand reserves the right to amend or withdraw the offer at any point of time.
- Competitor means only Bahrain based ongoing commercial operations.
- Prices that only display on a website after guests log in.
- Clearance, closeout, damaged product, used, refurbished, open packages or liquidation sales.
- Prices advertised only as a percent off or dollar off.
- Paid membership club or paid loyalty programs (e.g. prices that require a club or loyalty card that is associated with a membership fee).
- Buy one, get one if the retail price is not shown in the advertisement, competitor receipt is required.
- Competitor price matches on items where Home Box or the competitor is offering a free gift card.
- Mail-in offers or instant rebates.
- Offers that include financing.
- Free product where no qualifying purchase is required.
- Bundled offers and special purchases.
- Items advertised as limited time/limited supply/limited quantity.
- Pricing or typographical errors.